Monday, August 16, 2010

the espace medissey - bois de villers, belgium

Once upon a time, in 1988 when I was just 16, I went to Belgium. It was amazing, full of beautiful architecture and great people. I fell in love with it. Sadly, I haven't made it over there since.


I traveled all over the small country, but home base was a small village outside Namur called Bois de Villers. When I make it back - and I will - I want to stay at the Espace Medissey in that same village.



Belgium is gorgeous with history, and I know that I will be seeing buildings that are older than my country daily. Because of this, I want to stay someplace modern to cleanse the palate, if you will. Then it'll be back to visiting castles that were parked there before Columbus sailed the ocean blue and bars established in the 15th century.



No comments:

Post a Comment