Tuesday, August 24, 2010

flamenco

As busy as I am training for the marathon, working two jobs, raising a five-year-old daughter (and 37-year-old husband...), and trying to keep friendships alive, I don't have the time to add another item to my schedule.

As soon as I have an opening, though, I'm learning to flamenco dance.The music, the pace, the dresses - it's passionate & intense. I know most people think I'm a goofball, but underneath all that is a dancer waiting to be loosed in a billow of silk and flounce.

Someday.

2 comments:

  1. You are a goofball. However, I promised Lisa that I would learn to dance, and I want to, but I was thinking more like ballroom. Flamenco doesn't seem very intimate to me, passionate maybe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Bradford...Maybe you're more of a tango guy!Happy birthday, BTW.

    ReplyDelete